By using this website you consent to the collection, use and transfer of the information that you provide to the Company in accordance with the terms of this policy.
The Company reserves the rights to change the contents of this website, including these conditions at any time, by posting such changes on the website. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised conditions.
If you do not accept these conditions, you may not use this website.
- When you visit, register with, or order products from this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself (including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information).
- The Company may also collect information about your usage of this website as you and others browse our website (see section on cookies), as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and emails or letters you send to the Company.
- Credit Card information. We do not store credit card details.
Use of the information we collect
- Your personal information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and will be used for several general purposes, including: administering our business activities; providing products and services you have requested; processing your payment; personalising your experience on our website and keeping you up to date with our products and services.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may make available or disclose to third parties information about you. This may include, amongst other things, passing your details onto credit reference agencies as provided for in the terms and conditions.
- We may also provide other information which we think you may find of interest, and may allow carefully selected third parties to contact you occasionally about products or services which may be of interest to you. The Company and any such third parties may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. Where relevant, you are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving this information at the appropriate section of the website when you register your details. If you no longer wish to be contacted in the future by us or any of these third parties, please send an email to email@example.com and insert “unsubscribe” or “stop” as the appropriate subject heading.
The Company will retain the personal information provided by you for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy.
Disclosure of information
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK & US and may be accessed by or given to our staff or to third parties for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfill and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf.
- We will also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site and services onto third parties, but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- If the Company sells, assigns or transfers the assets of its business, or if its business is merged, or enters into a joint venture with another business entity, the Company reserves the right to sell or transfer the databases maintained by the Company in connection with its business (including any personal information provided by you).
- We may disclose personal information in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, non-compliance with of our terms and conditions, or as otherwise permitted or required by law and consistent with legal requirements.
- Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilises a standard technology called “cookies” and web server log files to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you.
We employ security measures to protect the information provided by you from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Accessing and updating your information
- You are entitled to see a copy of the personal information that we have collected online and that we maintain (about you). If you wish to do this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and insert “access request” as the subject heading. We may charge a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with these details.
- You may ask the Company to make changes to the information provided by you and/or held about you, to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. You may also request that the Company ceases from processing your personal information and that it deletes this from its database or records.
- We will only perform the activities outlined above to the extent that such activities will not compromise privacy, security or any other legal interests.
All comments, queries and other requests relating to our use of your information should be addressed the customer services team at email@example.com or by post to: