Average timeframe for delivery
- Goods shall be delivered as soon as ready. Goods should be delivered within approximately 14 working days upon receipt of an order. For more complicated orders and custom fabricated orders, such as the manufacture of FSDU’s and product or graphic display solutions, we will give you an estimated day of delivery at the time of order.
- We try to ensure that all of our standard printed products remain in stock at all times. Occasionally, however, a particular item may be temporarily out of stock. In this case we will part-ship your order, keeping the rest on back-order for you, unless you tell us otherwise.
- In cases where contracts provide for deferred deliveries such be accepted within the time specified on this acknowledgement. In the event of failure to accept deliveries the balance undelivered shall be invoiced (payment for such balanced immediately thereupon becoming due) and storage costs change to customers account, the goods being held at customers risk.
- Each delivery shall constitute a separate contrcat and any failure or defect in any one delivery shall not vivate the contrcat as to the remaining deliveries.
- While every effort will be made by the seller to effect delivery in accordance with any prearranged dates no guarantee as to the dates of delivery be the seller is to be implied and the seller will not not accept liability for any loss or damage occasioned by the delay in delivery however caused.
Most of our orders are shipped using professional courier companies. We operate full online order tracking with all product deliveries, enabling you to track your delivery via an email linking you to the courier systems.
Depending on the size of your order and delivery location, we may deliver using one of our vans.
All of our products have a delivery time estimate associated with them when you order. We try very hard to ensure that these times are accurate and we continually review and update them to reflect the latest product status.
All delivery times are based on a standard working week.
Where we deliver
Daytona delivers products to a wide variety of countries and locations. However, due to the courier relationships we have in place, we cannot guarantee that all our products can be delivered to all countries. You will be informed if we cannot fulfill your order after you specify your delivery address in the checkout process.
Due to the variety of products we provide, we are unable to have a general delivery charge across all products. In general, our shipping costs are determined by:
The total weight and size of the order; and
The destination country of the shipment.
Typical charges for a standard United Kingdom (Mainland) delivery are between £7.99 and £300 (ex VAT).
Delivery prices exclude any local duties and taxes that may be payable by the customer on delivery.
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes.
All UK and EU customers will be charged the standard rate of VAT. Other customers will not be charged tax.
Customers receiving goods outside United Kingdom may be liable for duty charges levied in their own country. If this happens, it’s a matter between you and your local customs agency. You are responsible for any duty owed.